HVAC Maintenance Plan In Edinburg, McAllen, Brownsville, TX, and Surrounding Areas
The owners ‘ responsibility is to care for HVAC appliances like furnaces and air conditioners. However, no matter how much owners clean and maintain their systems, only a professional can tackle the system’s internal wiring and component problems. Without professional care, an HVAC appliance will not be able to function efficiently for many years.
Your system requires repair jobs when they work during the season. Still, before the season starts, you should contact a professional and experienced technician for an AC preventative maintenance schedule in Edinburg, TX. JC Air and Heating Services is your perfect partner for maintenance schedules.
Importance of Maintenance For an Air Conditioner
An Annual Maintenance Schedule Provides you With Many Benefits Even if You Think That its Bill is not Worth Your Money:
1. Annual maintenance ensures that your indoor air is free from germs, allergens, pollen, dust, and pet hair that may induce breathing problems.
2. Annual maintenance keeps the efficiency and level of wear and tear of the components in your system under check to ensure that they will work effectively throughout the season.
3. It also reduces the chances of unexpected breakdowns while the system works during the season.
4. Regular annual maintenance reduces the number of seasonal repair jobs.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Process
As the Owner, you Should Know What a Technician Does to your System During the Maintenance Schedule. Having a Small Checklist Can Help you Avoid Fraud Situations:
1. Inspection of the condenser coils and evaporator coils for ice and cloggings.
2. Checking and refilling the refrigerant levels for leakages.
3. Tightening electrical connections.
4. Unclogging the condensate pan and drain to avoid bacterial growth.
5. Lubricating parts like compressor and fan for smoother working and lesser wear and tear.
6. Inspection of the thermostat for proper functioning.
7. Replacing air filters to ensure high indoor air quality.
When to Fix a Maintenance Appointment?
The frequency of maintenance schedules depends on how much you use your air conditioner, its age, and the age of your home. You should decide the number of maintenance schedules for your air conditioner as per these factors, or you can ask professionals to do it for you.
Ideally, annual maintenance should suffice for an air conditioner that is eight to ten years old. However, once your system crosses this age mark, you should consider scheduling maintenance twice a year to ensure that your system can work efficiently for the remaining years.
JC Air as your HVAC Partner
JC Air aims to provide high-quality services at affordable rates to families residing in Edinburg, Brownsville, McAllen, TX, and other surrounding areas. Our technicians offer unbeatable work quality and solutions that last for the longest for your comfort.
Whether it be an air conditioner, a furnace, a boiler, or a ductless appliance, you can trust us, thanks to our experience and hands-on skills with them.
Why JC Air For Air Conditioner Preventive Maintenance?
- We ensure timely work completion to bring back your comfort at the earliest.
- Our technicians know how to work with the latest gadgets that your HVAC appliance requires for better solutions.
- We offer emergency services in case your system troubles you at odd hours.
Contact us about our affordable AC preventive maintenance in Edinburg, TX.