Here at JC Air Conditioning & Heating, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc. 🙂
- Plastic gloves that will be worn throughout our visit
- Carry hand sanitizer on their belt
- Wearing booties on their shoes
- Wipe down all areas we contact with the disinfectant
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
- Temperature testing each the morning
- Our team is working on securing masks, just let us know if you want us to wear one
- Our team takes their Temperature at the start of every workday
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency. Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!